is founded in Brussels in March 1930 by Messrs Roger Roy
and Marc Revol. The
address is 10, Impasse de l'Hopital.
In 1934 the company moves to a new factory in
Anderlecht, 44-46, Rue des Goujons (see picture below).
In 1953 the company moves again, to the Chaussée de
R.R Radio calls itself "Number one among
the Belgian brands". The company logo looks very
much like the Rolls-Royce logo.
The company makes beautifully designed and well finished radios until the
beginning of the 1950s of the last century.
amplified loop antenna was also part of the product
RR Radio stops her activities around 1966.
With many thanks to Guido Nys.
(1934) of the new R.R. Radio factory in Anderlecht near
Brussels, published in magazine Radio Home.