The official name of the company was Ateliers de
Construction Le Téléphone Sans Fil. The founder was
Le TSF made transmitters and receivers,
amplifiers and measuring equipment,
like the Bridge of Wheatstone, wave meters and
capacity meters. The company also made parts for
telephones. In 1923 the company won a gold medal at the
Concours de T.S.F. in Paris.
In 1922 the company was located at the
Quai de Passy, Paris 16th and 2 Rue des Eaux, Paris 16th.
In 1924 address was 84 Rue des Entrepreneurs, Paris
They later merged with Ets.
R. Grandin and Grandin &